The UK provides 2 types of dentistry, a private dentist or NHS dentist, for dental patients. Going private isn’t always the first choice by the UK residents as the cost would be doubled. According to Anna Studman from Which NHS dental charges in England rose by 5% in April 2019.
NHS dental charge price rises 2019
* Band 1 treatment (check up) – now £22.70 (+£1.10)
* Band 2 treatment (fillings / extractions) – now £62.10 (+£3)
* Band 3 treatment (crown / false teeth) – now £269.30 (+£12.80)
NHS dentists are usually more preferred than the private dentists however it doesn’t cover many of the cosmetic treatments which are particularly significant for a beautiful smile.
Besides these, many dental clinics in Turkey promise the most up-to-date dental technology at international standards with an experienced dental team specialized in their field. That’s why you should consider the abroad alternatives of your dental treatment which meets your needs in a more affordable way.
It is obvious that your dental needs will be assessed and created a plan for your treatment by your dentist, but here is the comparison of some of the most wanted treatments for you to help to make your decision.
According to www.britishdentistry.org.uk, these are the prices of which are only available at private dentists in the UK.
- Dental implants: £1,000 to £2,000 or more per tooth
- Teeth whitening (laser): £600 to £1,200 or more
- Crowns (porcelain): £300 to £800 or more
- Root canal treatment: £400 or more per tooth
- Veneers: £300 to £600 per veneer
According to Attelia Oral and Dental Health Centre located in Antalya/Turkey, these are some of the exact prices.
- Cerec Veneer = £220
- Vita Suprinity Veneer = £240
- Empress Laminate Veneer = £260
- Dental Implant + Abutment (Nobel Alpha Bio) = £420
- Dental Implant + Abutment ( Straumann Group – Roxolid – Titanium) = £480
- Astra Tech Dental Implant + Abutment (German) = £600
- Root Canal Treatment include White Filling = £95
According to Dental Centre Turkey, these are some of the prices of the offered dental treatments by a couple of clinics located in the most visited cities in Turkey.
- Root Canal Treatment (per root) = £49
- Alpha Bio Dental Implant + Abutment = £460
- Nobel Dental Implant + Abutment = £599
- Teeth whitening (laser) = £350
- Zirconium Porcelain Crown = £195
To find the best dental care service, you should look for more information which makes you comfortable with your decision. Finally, here is Georgina’s dental experience in Turkey with Dental Centre Turkey.